Helping You Deliver
The Best Possible
Prototype to Production
Create surgical tools
accurate training models
Tools, jigs, & fixtures
Material development software
Meet the new standard in high-precision, medical-grade 3D printing.
B9 Core Med 500
Designed and engineered to be a class of one in the healthcare industry, B9Creations’ new medical 3D printing solution integrates additive manufacturing into the design, production, and use of medical devices, anatomical modeling, surgical tools, and more.
With an established reputation as an innovation engine at the forefront of additive manufacturing, B9Creations professional 3D printing solutions serve a variety of high-precision applications in nearly 70 countries around the world, serving brands ranging from Proctor & Gamble to 3M, B. Braun Medical Inc., and the National Institutes of Health, with a track record of customer-centric innovation in the healthcare sector. Engineered with input from industry experts in manufacturing and clinical settings, B9Creations has released a medical upgrade to its award-winning B9 Core Series 3D printers, built in world-class manufacturing facilities in the USA, boasting IEC 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1-2 medical equipment compliance, CE certified through third-party testing.
Leveraging patented technology, the B9 Core Med 500 is precise, fast, and easy to use.
- Out-of-the-box and printing in 15 minutes with factory startup assistance included and never requires calibration
- 4x faster than industry average
- IEC 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1-2 medical equipment compliant
- Approved for prolonged skin duration of 30 days or under, ISO 10993* biocompatible, engineering-grade, and castable materials
- Intelligent print preparation, management, and monitoring software
- Streamlined workflow with automated cleaning & curing post-processing units
|B9 Core Med 500|
|Print Dimensions||103 x 58 x 130 mm|
|Print Speeds||15-120+ mm/hr|
|Medical Equipment Compliance||IEC 60601-1|
|Machine Dimensions||267 x 420 x 593 mm (10.5 x 16.5 x 23.5”)|
|LIGHT SOURCE||Industrial HD UV LED Light Engine - 405nm|
|MATERIAL SYSTEM||B9Creations Resins & 3rd Party Materials|
|SOFTWARE||B9Create, included with lifetime updates|
|CONNECTIVITY||Wi-Fi, Ethernet & USB drive|
|PRINTER WEIGHT||21kg (46 lbs)|
*Material, model geometry, and slice thickness dependent
"The print quality is great! The resolution rivals that of our Stratasys J750 and surpasses it in some ways."
Digital Healthcare Applications
Our additive manufacturing solutions enable businesses, hospitals, physicians, labs, and universities to:
- Move from prototype to production of medical devices, accelerating speed-to-market and slashing costs, capable of production runs of thousands of parts.
- Create surgical tools and instrumentation for patient-customized surgical procedures.
- Develop anatomical and pathologically accurate training models for more effective education.
- Customize laboratory and manufacturing tools, jigs, and fixtures for enhanced productivity.
- Bring their medical research to life, with B9Creations material development software suite.
OEM and Strategic Partner Solutions
B9Creations' robust technology and product development capabilities — across hardware, software, materials, and services — deliver customized 3D printing solutions that act as an engine of growth for its OEM customers and allow them to better serve their customers.
We’ve created the only print preparation software that offers industry-specific workflows, intelligent support algorithms, exclusive materials, and custom-built 3D printers for strategic partners in healthcare, aerospace, and other industries where precision is paramount.
On-Demand Medical Service Bureau
Want to bring your part to life? Leverage our 3D printing service bureau, capable of bringing your patient-customized surgical planning and tools, high-precision educational models, and revolutionary devices to market faster than ever before.