Through 3D Printing
Prototype to Production
Create surgical tools
accurate training models
Tools, jigs, & fixtures
Material development software
Helping Deliver The Best Patient Outcomes Possible
B9Creations has established itself as the industry leader in production, speed, and value, serving brands ranging from Medtronic and Johnson & Johnson to B. Braun Medical Inc., and the National Institutes of Health, with a track record of rapid innovation in the healthcare sector. Our Healthcare Division bringing our expertise in high-precision additive manufacturing to a wealth of new medical applications.
The Standard In Medical-Grade 3D Printing
Engineered with input from industry experts in manufacturing and clinical settings, B9Creations B9 Core Med 550 and B9 Core Med XL 3D printers, built in world-class manufacturing facilities in the USA, boasting IEC 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1-2 medical equipment compliance, CE certified through third-party testing.
Leveraging patented technology, the B9 Core Series 3D printers are precise, fast, and easy to use.
- Out-of-the-box and printing in 15 minutes and never requires calibration
- 4x faster than industry average with <15 to < 25 um effective resolution
- Factory startup assistance and lifetime support included
- IEC 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1-2 medical equipment compliant
- ISO 10993 biocompatible, engineering-grade, elastomeric, and mold materials
- Intelligent print preparation, management, and monitoring software
- Streamlined workflow with automated cleaning & curing post-processing units
Want the platform that delivers proven performance and payback?
Join thousands of healthcare professionals who already do.
"Medical devices keep getting smaller. We send out a sample print with features I thought would never print! B9Creations produced AND shipped it to me the next day. Now we have multiple commercial and custom B9 Core Series printers in-house. Nobody is faster, easier to use, or can print parts like this."
Production-Grade Parts. Post-Processing To Match.
Through an investment partnership with Mitsui Chemicals, a global leader in healthcare materials, B9Creations launched a new strategic partnership with Mitsui’s subsidiary, SDC Technologies. A market leader in premium optical coatings with applications ranging from NASA space helmets to Olympic swim goggles and prescription lenses, SDC Technologies and B9Creations collaborated to build a state-of-the-art additive manufacturing materials development laboratory all on-site at B9Creations USA headquarters.
With B9Creations biocompatible resin line of ISO 10993 materials, engineering, mold making, and prototyping resins, healthcare professionals and medical device manufacturers can move from virtual model to print and prototyping to production runs of thousands seamlessly.
With automated post-processing, you can integrate the end-to-end solution that enables your business to operate more efficiently and profitably than ever before. Simple and fast, the B9Clean and B9 Model Cure let you focus less on process and more on proven results.
See our product guide for all hardware, accessories, materials, software and services.
Implementing 3D Printing In A Medical Environment
- Key reasons to leverage digital manufacturing for medical and applications best suited to 3D printing
- The top regulatory, technical and business considerations for implementing 3D printing in a medical environment
- How to build a business case for adopting, adding, or upgrading your 3D printing capabilities
- How medical manufacturers are utilizing B9Creations 3D printing technology
- How to cost-effectively build a digital prototyping and production workflow with B9Creations technology
- Leverage Distributive Additive Manufacturing to Run Your Business: A Customer Case
- How to leverage and scale 3D printing to run your business with a disrupted supply chain, a remote workforce, or increasing part demand
Want to hear from real customers? Check out our conversation with the world's biggest brands like Johnson & Johnson on 3D printing medical devices, and the future of design.
Manufactured Parts On-Demand
Want to bring your part to life? Leverage our 3D printing service bureau, capable of bringing your patient-customized surgical planning and tools, high-precision educational models, and revolutionary medical devices to market faster than ever before.