More Bite, Less Bark. Get the Only Dental 3D Printing Solutions Proven to Perform.
Experience the Future of Precision Dentistry
On-Demand Chairside Solutions
Lab-Ready 3D Printing Solutions
accurate Dental training models
Surgical Guides And Frameworks
Seamless & Efficient Integration
Most 3D Printers End up as Paperweights. Get a Heavyweight That Performs.
After nearly a decade of experience in the dental industry alongside a trusted partner—where we've deployed patented technology in thousands of white-labeled, regulatory-compliant, turnkey 3D printing solutions with customized hardware and software—we're going direct under the B9Creations name, leveraging the extensive expertise we've acquired during our longstanding presence in the field.
Leveraging patented technology with dental expertise built in, the B9 Dent Series 3D printers are precise, fast, and easy to use.
- Out of the box and printing in 15 minutes with factory startup assistance included, and never requires calibration
- Platform open to third-party materials & custom material development toolkit
- Intuitive dental-specific CAM print preparation software, designed exclusively for dental use by dental experts
- Scalability with multi-printer management and automated post-processing
- Tailored service and support packages that include training and installation, dedicated customer success specialist, ongoing employee and new hire training, hot swap program, and more.
"We did a global search for the right additive partner. B9Creations' hardware, software, custom-tailored solutions, and expertise consistently deliver for our business and our customers."
Streamlined Workflow for Dental Applications
The B9 Dent Series 3D printer platform was developed by dental experts to be part of a comprehensive, thoroughly tested workflow. From intuitive print preparation software to cutting-edge dental 3D printers, high-performance materials, and automated post-processing units, B9Creations offers an end-to-end workflow designed for dental professionals across clinical, lab, and education settings. Want to see what the B9 Dent can do for you? Sign up for our limited market release program.
[Coming Soon] The B9 Dent Lab
Stay tuned for the upcoming release of a larger 3D printer platform ideal for a wide range of dental lab applications. With its expanded build space, plug-and-play technology, advanced features and open source materials platform, this addition to the B9 Dent Series is designed to further enhance workflow efficiency and precision, catering specifically to the demands of dental laboratories.