B9Creator for Prototyping & Manufacturing
Does your company need the freedom and flexibility of advanced manufacturing in-house but the ROI doesn’t work?
As engineers, we understand the impact that fast prototype turnaround has on your speed to market.
We also know that durable, accurate custom jigs and fixtures are key to maintaining quality, efficiency and safety in your processes. 3D printing with the B9Creator speeds and enhances the production of these pieces, ensuring productivity and safety through tailored ergonomics.
B9Creations brings you a reliable, affordable method of meeting these needs using materials that can withstand the manufacturing environment.
3D printing via the B9Creator, which has long been used for rapid prototyping, has now become a full-fledged manufacturing alternative.
View B9Creator manufacturing/prototyping brochure.
- Drastically reduce design change turnaround
- Bring new products to market faster
- Eliminate large order minimums and long lead times for low-volume parts
- Maintain control of your IP and design details
- Prove concepts wtih minimal tooling costs
- Produce low-volume parts at attractive margins in-house vs. outsourcing
- Dramatically reduce costs of low-volume parts
- Affordable capacity for growth and expansion
3D Printer Comparison
|B9Creator V1.2HD||3D Systems Projet 1200||Asiga Freeform Pico 2||Solidscape MAX2||Digital Wax 008J||FormLabs Form 2|
|Maximum Build Envelope||104x75x203 mm||43x27x150 mm||51x32x75 mm||152x152x101 mm||65x65x90 mm||145x145x175 mm|
|XY Resolution (finest)||30 micron||56 micron||39 micron||10 micron||50 micron||140 micron|
|Accepts 3rd Party Resins||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|1kg of Manufacturer's Castable Resin||$139||$1200||$350||$700||$650||$299|
|Time to Print 5 Castable Models||4 hours||6 hours||4 hours||15 hours||8 hours||8 hours|