Core Series Removing a Print Stuck to the DuraVat Surface
Occasionally, a print may become stuck to the DuraVat surface and cannot be removed with the microfiber cloth.
1. Remove the resin from the DuraVat. Remove remaining resin with isopropyl alcohol
from the aperture window.
2. Apply a generous amount of Isopropyl alcohol around the print perimeter and wait 10 to 15 minutes to allow the alcohol to penetrate underneath the print.
3. Using the spatula, press gently against the edge of the print. Gradually increase pressure until the print begins to slide.
4. If the print remains stuck, let it soak another 10-15 minutes in Isopropyl alcohol until the print begins to slide.
5. Complete the Post Printing and DuraVat cleaning procedures.
pdf (517 KB) J Joel is the author of this solution article.