We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead product development teams responsible for the design and development of B9Creations technologies of additive manufacturing solutions.
The Director oversees the development of new products from requirements generation and design conceptualization to manufacturing transfer and corresponding sustaining activities.
Responsible for development projects across applicable product platforms including hardware, software and materials. Focuses on project objectives and participates in determining the long-term direction of the products and the business. Develops goals, plans, and strategies to ensure effective achievement of business objectives.
- Directs development projects and teams through all stages of product development, design transfer and product launch
- Cultivates a mindset and culture of continuous improvement, accountability and resilience
- Lead and develops highly competent teams capable of executing the strategic plan with deep technical skills, innovation, and engineering expertise
- Ensures teams are using and developing state of the art enabling technology such as simulation and modeling and advanced prototyping to bring products to market faster and at reduced costs
- Establishes and develops departmental policies, procedures, and strategic objectives; creates and distributes metrics and monitors success in achievement of objectives; Facilitates remediation when off track
- Works across diverse regional and functional boundaries to promote collaboration and teamwork to achieve business objectives
- Effectively communicates with senior management and external customers across a spectrum of areas related to product development including technical, strategic, and business details
- Identifies project and new product opportunities and can articulate value and risk of opportunities across multiple portfolios
- Ensures product design and documentation meets global regulatory requirements as well as design controls and Quality Management Systems
- Accountable for schedule and budget accomplishment including creation and management of project cost estimation, staffing, and timelines.
To apply, please email email@example.com