B9 CORE SERIES CLONE AT SPECIAL PRICE

B9 Core Series - Ideas and Discussions
User avatar
perpetual_dreamer
B9 Master
B9 Master
Posts: 830

Re: B9 CORE SERIES CLONE AT SPECIAL PRICE

Post#21 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:26 am

Hari@jewel006 wrote:Hi guys i think this is a perfect clone of b9 Core
http://heraeus-kulzer.com/en/int/cad_ca ... print.aspx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4-mJnWym4E
:roll:


Now that is not a clone but a version of the B9 I believe... Cara is the dental company B9 is partnered with if I'm not mistaken. xD

User avatar
PandaP
B9 Maker
B9 Maker
Posts: 197

Re: B9 CORE SERIES CLONE AT SPECIAL PRICE

Post#22 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:22 pm

perpetual_dreamer wrote:
Hari@jewel006 wrote:Hi guys i think this is a perfect clone of b9 Core
http://heraeus-kulzer.com/en/int/cad_ca ... print.aspx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4-mJnWym4E
:roll:


Now that is not a clone but a version of the B9 I believe... Cara is the dental company B9 is partnered with if I'm not mistaken. xD


You are correct.

User avatar
akgold
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard
Posts: 1890

Re: B9 CORE SERIES CLONE AT SPECIAL PRICE

Post#23 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:18 pm

PandaP wrote:
perpetual_dreamer wrote:
Hari@jewel006 wrote:Hi guys i think this is a perfect clone of b9 Core
http://heraeus-kulzer.com/en/int/cad_ca ... print.aspx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4-mJnWym4E
:roll:


Now that is not a clone but a version of the B9 I believe... Cara is the dental company B9 is partnered with if I'm not mistaken. xD


You are correct.


Yes
Cara is, if I am not mistaken, the Euro rep for the Dental models. Dental models, as in the past with all of the dental B9's sold, are made to medical specs and are only sold to licensed dentists.
I'm so far behind I think I'm First !!

User avatar
Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator
Posts: 6292

Re: B9 CORE SERIES CLONE AT SPECIAL PRICE

Post#24 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:24 pm

That's pretty much it.

Robert
Dance like nobody's watching!

PoppaD
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 1

Re: B9 CORE SERIES CLONE AT SPECIAL PRICE

Post#25 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:26 pm

Mr. Mike, I told a dental friend about the B9 Core (the Creator was too techie for him) and that it is self calibrating, etc. He checked into it and said that he would have to buy the dental model (Cara) of the Core and that it would cost about $17,000. What would he be getting that I won't get when I am able to buy the Core 530? He decided to get the Form2. How much different will it be besides skin and settings? Does a post-cure unit come with it for that price?

User avatar
perpetual_dreamer
B9 Master
B9 Master
Posts: 830

Re: B9 CORE SERIES CLONE AT SPECIAL PRICE

Post#26 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:49 pm

PoppaD wrote:Mr. Mike, I told a dental friend about the B9 Core (the Creator was too techie for him) and that it is self calibrating, etc. He checked into it and said that he would have to buy the dental model (Cara) of the Core and that it would cost about $17,000. What would he be getting that I won't get when I am able to buy the Core 530? He decided to get the Form2. How much different will it be besides skin and settings? Does a post-cure unit come with it for that price?


I'm going to guess part of the cost has to do with the included software specialized for dental industry processes and technical support etc.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Creations
X CLOSE
Discover the Creations
made 
by customers and partners.

more on

Close Menu Products Forum