Our team looking for an energetic and self-motivated intern to join our growing team. Interns will assist us with manufacturing, testing, and process improvement and will be exposed to all aspects of our business.
This internship will help you acquire technical skills and provide you with knowledge of various aspects of designing and implementing additive manufacturing. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in engineering & manufacturing and be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
• Develop software for products and/or applications consistently following B9Creations’ coding standards and practices development methodology and release processes.
• Test software applications.
• Work with customers and staff to understand needs and provide solutions through technology.
• Utilizes software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
• Creates and executes designs for new functionality as part of a software project.
• Interact with senior leadership, engineering, and support employees as well as customers.
What are the characteristics of a qualified candidate?
Likes fast-paced environments and problem-solving, using data sources and insights to draw conclusions and develop solutions.
Good interpersonal communications with people of varying education levels, MS Word, Excel, C++, familiarity with compiling multiple operating platforms using QT, other programming languages preferred.
Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions, developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
|Location of Internship||Rapid City, SD|
|Internship Availability||Fall Semester (August – December)
Spring Semester (January – May)
Summer (June – August)