We are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office, bookkeeping, and clerical tasks. This role will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting various business activities.
Strong candidates will be organized, detail-oriented professionals with phenomenal communication skills. Candidates need to be comfortable supporting all team members, customers & vendors and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization. This is a full time (approximately 40 hours per week), non-exempt position.
· Timely & accurate posting & processing of transactions
· Accurate and effectively communicated transactional information
· Effective communication & support to organization, customers & vendors
· Support teams with various administrative tasks
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Reliable with patience and professionalism
· Positive attitude, ability to quickly learn & perform at a high standard of excellence
· Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and office management systems & procedures
· Proven experience in a similar role
· Associate level degree is a plus, but not required