We are looking for a skilled 3D Print Technician Team Lead that will help a team of professionals fulfill customer orders for 3D printed parts and components.
A successful 3D Print Specialist Team Lead is highly organized, can think of solutions in a quick and systematic manner and understands the equipment and material they are using. They must be able to quickly assess demand and available resources to assure nimble production of high-quality printed parts.
The goal is to ensure that the customer receives a high-quality part that meets their requirements in a timely manner in alignment with business and financial objectives.
- Effectively communicate with customer to ensure print specification is understood & customer’s experience from sample print process is positive
- Support, Orient, Print, Clean, Cure and Inspect 3D printed objects following internal processes and procedures
- Coordinate with manager to nimbly produce prints to fulfill requirements
- Help align resources, including other printing individuals, to accomplish tasks and orders
- Work with manager to adjust production schedule as needed
- Maintain records and report progress daily on production of 3D parts
- Organize printing production cell and drive culture of clean, organized area and workflow
- Follow and fulfill print orders
- Escalate concerns and opportunities for improvements for continuous improvement
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure customer receives the fulfilled order in a timely manner at the expected quality level
- Depending on volume of prints in queue, be able to flex to support other areas including customer support & manufacturing as needed
- Other duties as assigned.