Power lamp flashing

- Operation
- Troubleshooting
ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Power lamp flashing

Post#1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:46 pm

Hello everyone, after 15 days of inactivity had to print an earring, but unfortunately the projector will not turn on and the power lamp blinks. I rebooted the computer, and the program and the lamp does not flash just start printing the power LED starts flashing again. I checked all the settings for print management, the all cable connections but the same does not just start printing the power LED begins to flash, and the print does not start.
What can I do?

mikej
B9 Moderator
B9 Moderator

Re: Power lamp flashing

Post#2 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:53 pm

The lamp flashes in a pattern, that pattern can tell you what the error is. ( lamp failure, etc.) How many blinks before it recycles?
Measure Twice, Cut Once.

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#3 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:42 pm

made one blink green and then 2 seconds 2 blinks, and then restart with the same flashing cycle one blink and then 2 blinks
Thanks for help Mike

mikej
B9 Moderator
B9 Moderator

Post#4 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Here's the troubleshooting guide. Not sure what you describe is listed? You are talking about a D912 (v1.2)?
Capture.JPG
Measure Twice, Cut Once.

Metalcaster
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Post#5 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:29 pm

Try this:
When you hit "create" in software, almost immediately after, press the round ring on the projector . This is at the bottom of the round ring. You will here a click and the projector should stay on.
I have to do this 90% of the time or I get blinking like you do.
I don't know how to fix it. It seems to be a communication problem from software to the printer. So I do this every time I print and it works. If I forget to push the button on the projector, most of the time, it will not work.

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#6 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Yes Mike is D912 ver 1.2 If I reboot the pc, sometime the led doesnt blinks or blink continuosly but for sure not yet launch the printing the blinking change in before one then two blink.

mikej
B9 Moderator
B9 Moderator

Post#7 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:25 pm

It can also help to unplug the projector itself and leave it unplugged until the LED goes dim. Then plug it back in and try again.
Measure Twice, Cut Once.

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#8 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:15 am

Dear Mile I did, I unplugged the socket and re plugged but nothing. But sorry from what depend? Projector? pc and software?, arduino serial port comunication? Could be reistall the soft'

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Post#9 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:54 am

It won't hurt to uninstall and reinstall the software.

Have u tried a different computer?

Make sure u check your cables. I have have problems similar when I had a bad cable and a bad USB hub that I ran the cables through.

Just some thoughts.

Robert Howle
Dance like nobody's watching!

mikej
B9 Moderator
B9 Moderator

Post#10 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:37 am

ROSITAGIOIELLI wrote:Dear Mile I did, I unplugged the socket and re plugged but nothing. But sorry from what depend? Projector? pc and software?, arduino serial port comunication? Could be reistall the soft'

Does the projector work by itself? In other words, if you power off the printer and unplug the rs-232 cable, and manually turn on the projector, does it turn on normally? If not, there is something wrong with the projector.
Measure Twice, Cut Once.

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#11 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:51 am

Dear Mike the dragon Chinese malediction hit me! After change the pc the printer is ok, I connected the b9 1.2 equipped by my " PIZZA FLEXVAT"with the pc that I have in my villa bed room,
P_20170317_140608.jpg
now I get the new Bedroom9 Creator. I'll have sex with the printer instead of my wife :D :D
In any case what could be happen? may be is the pc video card Mah.....

akgold
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Post#12 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:53 pm

I think it would have been easier to move the computer down stairs to where you B9 was at rather than the B9 to your bedroom.
But that's just me.

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#13 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:52 am

Dear Aka it was just to try but I tested the printer with same layers without Vat and was ok then I transferred the pc from the bedroom in the fabric and it doesn't function anymore, then I re transferred one other time everything in the bedroom Hoping that was caused by the keyboard or net connection or I don't know what, but also in the bedroom doesn't switch on the projector and the power lamp continuous to blink!!!
I tried to disconnect also the rs232 and disconnect and reconnect the Ac power but nothing the light always flashing also with rs232 disconnected
Now what I can do? Do you think that I have to ask to vivitek assistance center?
And also if the lamp projector is modified they give me assistance or could be problem?

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#14 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Finally the projector after create command doesn't switch on. It doesn't switch on also with the printer disconneted.
Some one could give me a good suggestion?

Franz
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#15 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:24 pm

This was reply from Vivitec regarding my inquirey about repair of color wheel error ( 9 green blinks) om D912HD.

Regards
Franz

Vivitek

Dear Franz,

Hi Franz, We cannot service the projector after it has been modified by B9. Regards, Vivitek Technical Support

Best regards,
Vivitek Team

© 2017 Vivitek. All rights reserved.

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#16 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:56 am

Ohhhh!!!! franz and what you did? The B9 team what did?
My case is very strange, after one night this morning the projector is ok, is started after pushing "Create" Really I don't know what I have to do.
In the mean time I don't know if the vivitek will give me assistance, but they given't assistance to you only on lamp problem or also on completely projector? SO for you the problem regarded the lamp, about me I don't know..... May be

Metalcaster
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Post#17 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:01 am

Hi,
I mentioned a couple emails back that you need to hit create, then within 1 or 2 seconds push the button on the projector to start the projector. Usually this will work.
This problem could be in B9 software or projector software. I have this problem with my projector and simply do what I mentioned and it works. Sometimes I don't have to do this and it works(rarely).

There is a test in the calibration group(print calibration) that says test Printer function.
Do this dry, no tray is needed. At the end,
You will probably get a reading that says AO61 failure.
This is what I get.
So, my only way to start is the way I described it.

Perhaps by completely uninstalling the b9 software and reinstalling fresh, it may fix the problem.I am not sure .
However, what I mentioned before on how to make it work, works everytime for me.

ROSITAGIOIELLI
B9 Maker
B9 Maker

Post#18 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:31 am

Hi Daniel the problem is still the same: If I leave the projector and the computer turned off for more than an hour, maybe I hope that after turns on. But often also after sleep time, I turn on the PC, and then turn on the projecto, and the light begins to flash! MINCHIAAAAA. ONE DAY WORKS AND ANOTHER DAY DOES NOT WORK I'm going crazy!
Then excuse what you mean by: completely uninstall the program? also print files and all those related to the program installed on my PC?
And note there is one other strage fact happen when the projector is diconnected I tur on the b9 soft and appare the print tag and no preview also if the projector power cable is unplugged!!!!Why????? Is it normal???
F...k printer :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Robert Howle
B9 Creator
B9 Creator

Post#19 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:14 am

Install and unistall will not affect your other stored files.

I don't understand why u say turn on pc and then turn on projector. My projector is never "off" the standby mode light is always on. Have u been turning the projector on and off manually between prints if u don't need it right away. I have never turned off the projector manually. Maybe unplug to allow for reboot.

Robert Howle
Dance like nobody's watching!

Metalcaster
B9 Wizard
B9 Wizard

Post#20 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:43 am

I do not turn off the computer or the printer... ever... except to do an update or new software.My Projector light is always on... that is standby.
If I have to print with this , I have to push the create button and right away push the bottom of the Round circle button to activate the projector.

My other B9 printer does not have this issue.
Did you run the "Test printer function " i told you about in the previous email. That will give you an error code.what is the error code?

Return to “Hardware”